Tips and notes
Here's what you should keep in mind to be efficient and successful with your account:
- Only set up users on your account who are also active at your location.
- Assign each user at least one responsibility for one mode of transportation.
- If you receive inquiries that are not interesting for you, please use the "Reject offer“ function. In this way, the customer will receive appropriate feedback.
- Regularly make sure that the user structure is up to date.
- Edit/answer every customer inquiry, so you keep your activity index high and are more likely to be contacted by potential new customers.
If you have any further questions, please check our FAQ or contact our support team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.